Leggo un interessante articolo da SocialMediaToday che riporta due diverse visioni che illustrano quali sono le tipologie di influencer nei social media.
Klout ha creato una matrice che mostra ben 12 diversi profili di social media influencer.
- The networker (Social Butterfly): one who has the biggest contact list and found on all platforms. He or she who knows everybody and everybody knows him or her.
- The opinion leader (Thought Leader): one who can become the best ambassador of a brand. He or she has built a strong authority in his or her field by based on credibility. Their messages are most often commented on and retweeted.
- The discoverer (Trendsetter): one who is always the first to use a new platform. Constantly on the lookout for new trends, they become the “hub” in the sector.
- The sharer (Reporter): one who distributes information to the bloggers to journalists through the specialized webzines. He or she usually amplify messages.
- The user (Everyday Customer): one that represents the regular customer. He or she does not have a network as large as the networker, but his or her network remains equally important.
E’ difficile dire se una sia meglio dell’altra, ma ho deciso di scriverne perchè sono utili da condividere e sicuramente sono entrambe classificazioni molto utili da tener presenti per chi si trova a dover analizzare per lavoro lo scenario online…